About the Product
- Soothing experience throughout the day
- Ensures you 800 sprays
- Consists of refreshing
- Long lasting fragrance
I genuinely use fogg from last few months and I don't know why I am so
much addicted with its fragrance . I like all the different fragrances it
contains but my most favorite one is the golden bottle fog . It has
long lasting fragrance too which makes it more acceptable . I have the
collection of all the fragrances of fogg .I always tell everyone to use
FOGG when it comes to choose a deodorant because I am so much satisfied
with the product .
It is very much just a bone for sweaty person.It has no gas and hence
can be used nearly.Bottle design is very attractive and brand is reliable.VANI's products are always good and reliable.It is one of the
best deo in his standard.Very cheap and more attractive.No harm for
health as it contains no harmful integrates.Fogg deo contains natural integrates and is very last lasting.In all seasons ie winter, summer or
rainy day it is useful to use it.
Have been very much in the news and ads in the last few months because
of its extra long lasting effect and claims of not being similar to
regular deo's filled with gas. This is very special with VINI COSMETICS,
they always come up with something unique and different. I remember few
years back, they came up with a hair perfume spray, which I quite
liked, then these long lasting deo and then came up with GLAM UP POWDER
CREAM and recently added more in their perfumes. Like almost everyone, I
too was excited with their claims and definitely wanted to try their
scents and perfumes. Fortunately these were easily available in most of
the shops, stores and even on online sites, making themselves an easy
buy for both online and offline shoppers. Being pretty much impressed by
their huge range, I opted for these four variants of Fogg Deodorants -
Paradise, Essence, Delicious, Radiate.
The main thing is that the life of fogg deo is very long as compared to other deos.
Sprays like a Perfume. No Gas at all which makes it spread less, so you
have to spray by lesser distance.The smell feels strong after spraying
and after some time it settles into a nice soothing smell. Its long
lasting as well, 8-10 hrs. Nice product, recommended.
And the fregrence of Axe Provoke Deodorant(150 ml)Fogg Royal Deo Spray
for Men(100 g) very good and smell of deo in body for a full day.
Awesome deal. buy it without any hesitation. Thus I love how this
fragrance provides freshness instantly and it is long lasting.
Thank You for visit.

No comments:
Post a Comment